- Deep cleaning formula
- Healthier gums and stronger teeth*
- Cavities, gingivitis, acid erosion**, sensitivity, plaque, tartar, whitening, freshens breath
Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel. Has highest level of Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste's whitening ingredient to clean surface stains.
*vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use.
**Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker and sensitive.
- Adults and children 12 yrs and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
- Do not swallow
- Children under 12 yrs: ask a dentist
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- See your dentist regularly
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.51x 1.92x 6.05
Item Code: 980356
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.