- Minty Fresh flavor sensitive toothpaste
- Helps whiten teeth
- Supports the removal of surface stains
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Provides the Same Clinically Proven Active Ingredient as Sensodyne*
- Maximum Strength** Sensitivity Relief with the Power of Scope®
- Sensodyne* Users Prefer the Taste of New Crest® Sensi-Relief™ Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste 2:1***
- Experience the Freshness of Scope's Longest-Lasting Technology
- Helps Whiten Teeth by Removing Surface Stains
Discover the Fresh Way to Protect Against Teeth Sensitivity
For too long you've used sensitivity toothpastes that help manage the pain but you've sacrificed taste for that efficacy. You don't have to make that trade off any more. Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening plus Scope toothpaste combines the same clinically proven active ingredient as Sensodyne* with our longest-lasting Scope technology, providing sensitivity relief that tastes great. So now you can look forward to a refreshing brushing experience, every day.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, Distributor of Sensodyne
**Maximum level of FDA Sensitivity Active ingredient
***Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening Plus Scope vs. Sensodyne Extra Whitening
Do not swallow. 12 years and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not use in children under 12 years.
© 2013 P&G
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if problem lasts or gets worse. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When Used Regularly, Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity of the Teeth to Cold, Heat, Acids, Sweets or Contact
- Aids in the Prevention of Cavities
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 7.09x 1.89
Item Code: 336351
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.