Relieves Pain and Burning Plus it Helps Control Infection.*
- Does not discolor urine.
- Provides antibacterial protection.*
*Cystex helps inhibit the progression of infection until you see the doctor. Cystex is not intended to replace a doctor's care.
Made in UNITED STATES
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets with a full glass of water 3 times a day.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Store at 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) in a dry place
- Protect from light
- Each tablet contains: 23.7 mg sodium
© 2015 Clarion Brands, LLC
Cystex is not intended to replace a doctor's care.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Age 60 or older
- Have stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you are on a sodium restricted diet
- If you are allergic to salicylates
- If you have stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that persist or recur, or if you have ulcers or bleeding problems
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Frequent, burning urination for the first time
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- Bleeding problems
- High blood pressure
- Heart or kidney disease
- Taken a diuretic
- Reached age 60 or older
- Liver cirrhosis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or non prescription)
- Taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
When using this product
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Product has been used for 3 days
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.25x 3.63x 4.25
Item Code: 936584