- Depend Silhouette Active Fit moderate absorbency incontinence briefs with a thin design for complete comfort
- Same trusted protection with a smooth, sleek fit that is yoga pants approved
- Disposable underwear with premium cotton-like fabric that features flex grooves for stretch and breathability
- Urinary incontinence underwear available in an exclusive range of colors that include black, beige and purple to stylishly complement your wardrobe
- Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs come in sizes small/medium (28–40-in. waist) and large/extra-large (38–50-in. waist), are FSA-eligible in the US only and are shipped discreetly in a plain corrugated box
- Packaging may vary from image shown.
Depend Silhouette Active Fit Incontinence Briefs are designed for your life. Feel confident knowing each pair features a thin design and moderate absorbency for protection throughout your day. These incontinence underwear for women are yoga pants approved with a premium design that is smooth, sleek and has a better feel than previous Depend Silhouette Active Fit underwear. The soft fabric in this disposable underwear features flex grooves for stretch and breathability. A feminine brief in a modern rise, this underwear is designed with premium cotton-like fabric for discretion while you bend and move. Depend Active Fit incontinence products are available in an exclusive range of colors, including black, beige and purple to stylishly complement your wardrobe. Silhouette Active Fit Briefs are nothing like adult diapers, and are latex-free, lotion-free and fragrance-free. This package contains purple Depend Silhouette Active Fit Briefs in size small/medium, which fits a 28–40-inch waist. Explore this page for additional product benefits.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 6.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 11.0x 14.63x 13.06
Item Code: 990564
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.