- Previously Available Only From Doctors
- 100% Latex Free
- FDA Approved
- Transparent and Reusable
- 3-Month Supply
Permanent Scar Reduction
Dr. Blaine's ScarCare Treatment will Flatten & Fade any Scar, Guaranteed!
- One Silicone Gel Pad (2" x 5.5") (Cut as needed)
- One .5 fl oz bottle of E-Sil Solution
Begin to see results in weeks!
- (A) Silicone Gel Pad
Innovatively engineered as a self adhesive pad, there is no need for additional warps or taping. The non-sticky side is smooth and soft to prevent fabrics from adhering.
- (B) E-Sil Solution
- Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 50%
- Skin antioxidant
- Silicone Liquid Gel 50%
- Together with Vitamin E help promote healthy skin.
- Blaine ScarCare Gel Pad is transparent, easy to use, and comfortable to wear. It can be cut to fit the shape and size of any scar.
- Blaine ScarCare Gel Pad is washable and reusable. Its stickiness returns soon after washing! The pad should be replaced with it is no longer adhesive.
- Blaine ScarCare Gel Pad is made from the finest medical-grade silicone. When used properly the gel pad is guaranteed to flatten and fade your scar, or your money back (Please see package insert)
Doctors and surgeons nationwide presently recommend this convenient 24 hour a day scar treatment to patients who are serious about treating their scars.
If you have any questions or comments, call 800-307-8818Guaranteed to flatten and fade your scar, or your money back (see package insert).
- Wash your hands and the scar area with soap and water. Dry thoroughly
- Cut the gel-pad to fit the scar area, as needed, so that the edges of the gel-pad extend at least 1/4" beyond the scar on all sides
- Gently peel the gel-matrix pad from the mylar release strip. (It's normal for small bits of the gel to remain on the mylar release strip.) Do not discard the mylar release strip
- Place the sticky side of the gel-pad directly onto the scar. For best results, wear the pad 8-12 hours per day (12 hours is recommended)
- When not wearing the gel-pad, place the gel-pad (sticky side) back onto the mylar release strip. Place the gel-pad back into the original pouch for protection, if desired
- Rub the E-Sil solution onto the scar when not wearing the gel-pad
- When the sticky side of the gel-pad appears dirty or worn, use your finger to gently wash the gel-pad with soap and water, as needed. Rinse with water and allow to air dry. The stickiness will return once dry. Do not fold while washing or drying
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 4.55x 5.65
Item Code: 563324
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.