This Bariatric Steel Transport Chair in blue by Drive Medical has dual, reinforced steel cross braces and a reinforced steel frame for added support can withstand a weight of 450 lbs. The heavy duty, nylon reinforced upholstery comes with a back carry pouch to easily and securely transport personal items. In an attractive blue, this chair comes standard with a roomy, comfortable 20" width seat.Features and Benefits
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support
- 12" rear flat free wheels
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Heavy-duty nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch
- Removable, reversible desk-length arms
- Companion activated wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 48 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 18.125"
- Folded Dimensions: 38" x 9" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 12" x 1" Flat Free
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 45 lbs
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 20.5"
- Width Between Posts: 20.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 20.125"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # btr20-b
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 48.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 37.0x 29.0x 11.0
Item Code: 427791
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.