- Easy to assemble frame
- Ideal for those with limited dexterity
- Durable plastic snap on seat & lid
The deluxe steel drop arm bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat or over your existing toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The drop arms feature a large, easy to push release lever which is great for users with limited finger or hand dexterity. The push button height adjustable legs makes sizing a breeze allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort this commode can be disassembled with out tools making storage and travel convenient. The grey power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability able to hold up to 300 pounds. The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover and convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-assemble frame
- Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid
- Easy-to-clean gray powder-coated steel finish
- Plastic armrests and back provide extra comfort and support
- Comes with 12 qt commode bucket with carry handle and splash shield
- Actual Product Weight: 18.1 lbs
- Outside Legs Width: 23.5"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 20"
- Overall Product Width: 23.5"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Seat Width: 13.75"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"-24"
- Width Between Arms: 19.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 11125kd-1
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 22.84x 9.06x 20.47
Item Code: 428392
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.