- Waterfall armrests
- Powder coated aluminum bracket
- Arms are height & width adjustable
Constructed of anodized aluminum, this sturdy and lightweight toilet safety frame by Drive Medical attaches easily to the frame of your toilet. The powder-coated aluminum bracket secures the frame in place. Waterfall armrests provide additional comfort and support and are both height and width adjustable.Features and Benefits
- Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight
- Plastic armrests provide additional comfort and support
- Comes with height-adjustable (1" increments) and width-adjustable arms (2 positions)
- Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet
- Bracket secures safety frame in place
- Actual Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 25.5"-29.5"
- Overall Product Height: 25.5"
- Overall Product Length: 20"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 18"-25"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12001kd-1
Limited Liifetime Warranty.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.69
Product in inches (LxWxH): 18.9x 3.0x 26.6
Item Code: 455387
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.