Frequently bought with...
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Previously Known As Nestle Good Start Gentle Formula
Good Start® Infant Formula has now joined the Gerber® family of products and the Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ Nutrition System
Just Add Water
Complete Nutrition & Easy Digestion Milk Based Powder with Iron
Specially made with nutrients found in breast milk.
NutriProtect™ Nutrition for Natural Immune System Support: Vitamins A, C, E & Zinc
- Easy to digest Comfort Protein®
- DHA & ARA for Brain & Eye Development
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Prebiotics to Support Digestive Health
- Only Good Start formula begins with 100% whey proteins broken down to be easy to digest.
- They are called Comfort Proteins, designed to help avoid spit-up, fussiness and gas due to whole protein intolerance.
Why you will love Gentle:
- NutriProtect - a blend of antioxidant vitamins C & E, zinc and vitamin A for natural immune system support.
- Prebiotic fiber, similar to that found in breast milk, for digestive health
All babies transition differently. When switching formulas do so gradually to give your baby time to adjust.
We'd like to hear from you! Please call us Mon-Fri, 8am to 8pm E.T at (800) 777-7690
Use as instructed by your doctor*. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions for preparation and use.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart on package.
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.9g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water (Separate enclosed scoop from frame.)
- Cap bottle, SHAKE WELL and feed baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard
Storage: Refrigerate and use prepare bottles within 24 hours. Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened cans in cool, dry place. Avoid extreme temperatures.
*Good Start Supreme with Comfort Proteins is a routine formula. If you suspect your baby is allergic to milk, use only under a doctor's supervision. As with any powdered infant formula product, use with immune compromised infants is not recommended.
©Societe des Produits, Nestle S.A.
Warning: Do not use microwave to sterilize bottles or warm formulas. Burns may result
Some settling may occur in shipping. This 25.7 oz can makes approximately 186 fl oz (1.4 gal) of formula.
|Serving Size||5 oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.96
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.15x 4.15x 4.7
Item Code: 610305
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $429Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- 2/$700 or 1/$399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Arm & Hammer 2x Concentrated ...50 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 FREE