The hydraSenseTM Soft Comfort Tip Nasal Aspirator is a gentle way to quickly and effectively help clear your child’s nostrils of mucus. Comes with a soft tip for comfort and includes 5 vials of saline rinse, hygienic filters and a convenient storage case.
Helps clear little nostrils of mucus when a parent or caregiver applies gentle suction to child’s nose.
- Developed with pediatricians
- Helps clear nasal passages from nasal obstruction and secretion
- Facilitates better breathing through the nose
- The vials of saline rinse do not contain artificial additives
- Can be used along with your oral cold or allergy medications
Made in France
For use with adult supervision: Before use, rinse the hydraSense Soft Comfort Tip Nasal Aspirator with hot water and dry thoroughly.
- Place a clean filter in the filter chamber and reconnect the nasal aspirator.
- Use the hydraSense Nasal Care Single-Use Vial to liquefy mucus prior to aspiration. Break off one hydraSense Single-Use Vial from the strip and twist the tamper-evident tip to open (do not use if vial was previously opened).
- For the left nostril, lay the child on his/her back with the head tilted to the right. Carefully place the vial tip in the left (upper) nostril, and apply 1-2 drops by pressing gently on the vial. For the right nostril, lay the child on his/her back with the head tilted to the left and repeat these steps.
- Moisten a clean tissue with the solution from the hydraSense Nasal Care Single-Use Vial and gently wipe the baby’s nostrils.
- After each use, unclip the nasal aspirator at its base, remove and discard the used filter, and rinse the aspirator with hot water and dry. Do not sterilize or boil the aspirator.
Use hydraSense Soft Comfort Tip Nasal Aspirator:
- Place the tip of the aspirator at the entrance of the child’s nostril and inhale through the mouthpiece to gently draw out the mucus. Mucus will be collected in the hygienic filter and cannot pass through the inhalation tube. Repeat for the other nostril. Gently lift the child to allow any remaining mucus to drain.For infants and children 6 months of ager and older: use as needed, no more than 6 times a day. For children under 6 months, ask a pediatrician before use.
- Discard Vials after opening; do not reuse opened vials.
Avoid contact of the nasal solution with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Choking Hazard – Small Parts
- For nasal use only
- Not for injection
Do not use if you or your child have ever had an allergic reaction to the nasal solution or any of its ingredients.
To prevent risk of infection, do not re-use an opened vial. The use of the opened vial by more than one person may spread infection.
The nasal aspirator removes mucus from your baby's nose.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.3x 1.5x 4.56
Item Code: 987811