- Promotes healthy eyes & body
- Delayed-release for less stomach upset
- Free of vitamin A
Mineral Eye Vitamin Supplement
Promotes Healthy Eyes & Body*
- Based on the AREDS formula, this multivitamin contains the most potent ingredients found in the AREDS formula tested by the National Eye Institute.
- Confidence in a trusted formulation
- Developed by Alcon®, the global leader in eye care products
ICaps® MV Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
ICaps® MV lutein-enriched multivitamins provides high levels of lutein and zeaxanthin specifically for eye health in a multivitamin formula for overall body health in one formulation, with the following additional benefits:
- Combines eye and body vitamin and mineral needs in one formulation for increased convenience
- Coated, delayed-release tablets for less stomach upset and better absorption
- Free of vitamin A for those who should avoid beta-carotene
- Specific lifestyle considerations such as smoking should be considered when choosing the proper formulation
Questions or Comments? Call Us.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested adult intake: Two tablets twice per day with a meal or as directed by your physician. Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature.© 2007, 2009, 2011 Alcon, Inc.
Tablet not to be broken before consumption. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN..
|Serving Size||2 Tablets|
|Serving Per Container||50|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.26x 2.25x 4.4
Item Code: 629183
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.