Jell-O Gelatin Dessert Mix3.0 oz.
Do you shake it, bounce it, jiggle it or just eat it? The colorful snack that taught the world to wiggle. Makes four 1/2 cup servings.
- Use 1 cup boiling water, 1 cup cold water
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved
- Stir in cold water
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings
- Dissolve gelatin mix in 3/4 cup boiling water
- Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1-1/4 cups. Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice
- Refrigerate 30 to 90 min. for soft set
- For a firmer set, refrigerate 60 to 90 min. or until desired firmness
- Store in refrigerator
- Refrigerate dissolved gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened
- Stir in 3/4 cup to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well drained, if using canned)
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm
- Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs or guava. Gelatin will not set
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.4x 2.85
Item Code: 636016
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.