Jell-O Gelatin Dessert Mix3.0 oz.
Do you shake it, bounce it, jiggle it or just eat it? The colorful snack that taught the world to wiggle. Makes four 1/2 cup servings.
- Use 1 cup boiling water, 1 cup cold water
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved
- Stir in cold water
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings
- Dissolve gelatin mix in 3/4 cup boiling water
- Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1-1/4 cups. Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice
- Refrigerate 30 to 90 min. for soft set
- For a firmer set, refrigerate 60 to 90 min. or until desired firmness
- Store in refrigerator
- Refrigerate dissolved gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened
- Stir in 3/4 cup to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well drained, if using canned)
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm
- Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs or guava. Gelatin will not set
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.4x 2.85
Item Code: 636016
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.