Goes to the source. This product also contains two electrolytes to help you recover fast.
Made in Canada
- Shake well immediately before each use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 30 mL or 2 tablespoonfuls
- For accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup
- Repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: Sodium 4 mg
- Each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: Total salicylates 130 mg
- Low sodium
Allergy Alert: Contains salicylate.
Do not take if you are
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
- Mucus in the stool
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
- Symptoms get worse
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. .
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.69
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 3.05x 5.9
Item Code: 536903
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF