- Provides patient more comfort
- Standard head cushion
- Removable armrest
Standard Recliner with Elevating Legrest and Pillow
- Medicare code: K0003+K0195+E1226+E096
- Folding chrome plated steel frame
- 180° full reclining back with anti-tippers
- Padded detachable full armrests
- Detachable elevating footrests
- 24" x 1" flat-free mag wheels
- 8" x 1" flat-free casters
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplate
- High-grade flame retardant vinyl upholstery
- Seat measures 18" x 18"
The Karman Reclining Back Wheelchair is the most economical, high-quality reclining wheelchair on the market today. Elevating leg rests and anti-tippers are included as standard options in the already very low price. Also included in this low priced, premium wheelchair are great options such as a full 180° reclining range and padded, detachable armrests with side panels. For value, the Karman Reclining Back Wheelchair can't be beat.
Made in China
©Karman Health Care Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 50
Product in inches (LxWxH): 47.5x 26.5x 20.0
Item Code: 268606
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.