- Cures most athlete's foot
- Relieves burning, cracking, & scaling
- Full prescription strength
Clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot between the toes.
- Relieves Itching, Burning, Cracking and Scaling
- The Only 1 Week (Twice a Day) Athlete's Foot Spray
- For Your Protection
adults and children 12 years and over:
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- to open remove clear cap
- hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- release to stop spray
- wipe excess from spray opening after each use
- return cap to can
- for athlete's foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 1.75x 6.85
Item Code: 514391
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.