A don't miss Mexican-style favorite, our recipe tops a chicken enchilada with two flavorful sauces. Our traditional dish not only tastes great, but contains no preservatives.
- With a sour cream sauce and Mexican-style rice
- 5 g fat, 290 calories & 3 g fiber
- Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Cook on 50% power 8 minutes
- After cooking, let stand in microwave 1-2 minutes to complete cooking. Carefully remove tray from microwave. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Place tray on a baking sheet on center rack in oven. Cook 35 minutes
- Carefully remove baking sheet with tray from oven and let stand on baking sheet 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||45|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.68
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 7.4x 5.95
Item Code: 485248
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.