- Gives verbal coaching while taking and recording blood pressure readings - great for people who are visually impaired
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Medium sized cuff fits 9.0" to 14.6" upper arms
- Easy, one button operation for quick and reliable measurements
- Stores up to 90 readings with date/time stamp in memory, plus you can take 3 consecutive readings and record the average
- Advanced inflation and deflation technology means you get a faster and more comfortable reading
Whether you have poor eyesight or you just prefer hearing your instructions and blood pressure results verbally, A&D Medical's Premium Talking Blood Pressure Monitor can help you take your BP at home with confidence. Simply follow the verbal prompts (in English, Spanish, or French) and use the large Start button take and record your blood pressure. The digital blood pressure machine stores up to 90 readings in its memory, making it easy to share your history with your healthcare professional or family. Additionally, this blood pressure checker allows you to take 3 measurements in a row and automatically average, as is recommended by many healthcare providers.
The Medium Cuff fits most people with arms from 9" to 14.6" around. The cuff is designed to conform to your arm to make it as comfortable as possible when the cuff inflates. Also included is advanced inflation and deflation technology (plus adjustable pressure settings) so you can get faster results without the discomfort of other machines that over inflate the cuff. This BP machine is clinically validated to meet the American National Standards Institute requirements. Other features include a large display, an advanced warning system, adjustable pressure settings, TriCheck feature, an Irregular Heartbeat Detector, a large display, and the Pressure Rating Indicator (high, low, normal). The cuff fit error also helps prevent inaccurate measurements by alerting the user when the cuff is too loose.
Included in the blood pressure kit is the talking BP monitor, a medium cuff, a convenient carrying case, a trilingual instruction manual (English, Spanish, and French), a quick start card, an AC adapter, and four (4) AA batteries. 5 year warranty on the monitor / 2 year warranty on the cuff.
A&D Medical is a doctor recommended brand of health monitoring devices designed to help patients and their families track and troubleshoot with their doctors, all from the comfort of their homes. The technology in the blood pressure monitors, activity monitors, scales, thermometers, and smart devices help make keeping track of your health easy.
Easy to use
- Slide on cuff and secure comfortably.
- Press start button to automatically inflate the cuff and begin measurement.
- Blood pressure reading and pulse rate are displayed on digital panel.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.2x 7.25x 8.7
Item Code: 240500
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.