Made in Spain
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). © 2014 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use only once as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Effectively relieves itching, cracking, burning, scaling and discomfort.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.47
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 6.8
Item Code: 441353
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.