- Assists person getting in & out of bed
- Steel construction & powder-coat finish
- Adjustable cushioned handle
The Lumex Home Bed Assist Rail Offers Assistance to the Patient/Resident for Getting In and Out of a Home Style Bed.
- Can be used on either side of the bed for assistance
- Strong, steel construction powder-coated finish makes it durable & easy to clean
- Cushioned handle that is adjustable in height assists with getting in & out of bed
- Easily slides in between mattress & bed frame with added feature of an anti-slip foam on base bar & securing strap
- Extendable legs that touch the floor provide added stability
- Tool-free assembly
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 33.5" – 42.5"
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 19" – 21"
- Height adjustment from floor to base tubing support under mattress: 15" - 22"
- Length of rail base tubing support under mattress: 43"
- Overall width of handle: 20"
- Product weight: 7.5 lbs
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (product is not designed to support the full weight of an individual)
- Limited 1 year warranty
Made in China
*For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned.
©GF Health Products
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 19.0x 15.0x 33.5
Item Code: 369803
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.