Use this product for a gentle semi-permanent color, silky straight hair, and patented conditioning in a one-step system. Achieve maximum straightness, fabulous color and conditioning all at the same time. Your hair feels healthy, looks healthy with beautiful shine and body.
- Color, relax & condition in one easy step
- For hair up to 4 inches in length
- No peroxide
- No scalp staining
- Ammonia free
- No-mix, no-lye conditioning relaxer creme 5 oz.
- Black color serum .55 oz.
- Conditioning neutralizing shampoo 1.5 oz.
- Replenishing conditioner 0.75 oz.
- Protective base 0.25 oz.
Fine Hair 5-10 minutes
Medium Hair 10-20 minutes
Coarse Hair 20-25 minutes Note: Not recommended for hair that is more than 20% gray. Do not use on hair longer than 4 inches long.
. © 2007 Luster Products, Inc.
1. Follow instructions carefully to avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss and eye injury.
2. Wear gloves while using product.
3. Do not use on injured or irritated scalp.
4. Do not use on bleached hair or permanently colored hair that is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged.
5. If relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse immediately and wash with neutralizing shampoo. If irritation, persists or if hair loss occurs, consult a physician.
6. Do not use on hair that has been permanently waved.
7. Keep away from eyes and mouth. If product gets into eyes or mouth, rinse immediately with water and consult a physician.
8. Do not use hot combs or other heat-related implements before or during relaxer process.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.68
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 5.0x 4.0
Item Code: 556654
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.