Kills Cold & Flu Viruses†
Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria*
- Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria**
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment***
- Prevents the build-up of mold allergens for up to 7 days††
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product helps fight the spread of germs.*
Use This Product In:
- Bathroom ~ Bath Tubs, Shower, Toilet seats
- Kitchen ~ Sinks, Garbage Cans, Refrigerator Exteriors
- Home ~ Couches/Sofas, Mattresses, Pet Beds
Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes.
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99)†
- Avian Influenza A Virus (H1N1)
- Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hon Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus Type 39†
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Rotavrius WA
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Coxsackie Type B3 Virus
- Feline Calicivirus (Norovirus)
Bacteria & Fungi:
- Salmonella Enterica
- Escherichia Coli O157:H7 (E. Coli)
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae - NDM-1 Positive*
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae Carbapenem Resistant*
- Streptococcus Pyogenes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)*
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)*
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
- Aspergillus Niger (Mold & Mildew)††
- Penicillium Chrysogenum††
This product meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
This can is made from an average 25% recycled steel (10% post-consumer). Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can.
Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
Made in USA
**Kills Staphylococcus Aureus, Avian Influenza A Virus, Escherichia Coli O157:H7 and Respiratory Syncytial Virus on hard, on-porous surfaces in 10 minutes.
***Kills Staphylococcus Aureus on hard, non-porous, non-food contact and soft surfaces in 30 seconds.
Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" o 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed. To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry. To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use. Fabric SanitizeR: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area" only. To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors, repeat application. To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew: Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Always test on a hidden area of fabric. Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Discard in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate or satin fabrics. Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes; remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye; call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Flammable: contents under pressure. Keep away from heat,, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not reuse empty container.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.62x 2.62x 7.94
Item Code: 275648
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.