Provides ultimate comfort for women with small or sensitive ear canals.
Softer, Smaller, Silky Smooth and Contoured
For sleeping, reading, loud events, travel, etc.
Unique hollowed and flared design maximizes comfort, especially during sleep
- A Snore Blocker
- Noise Reduction Rating, 30 Decibels
Noise Reduction Rating - 30 Decibels (when used as directed) The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 (high numbers denote greater effectiveness).
#1 Doctor Recommended Ear Plug Brand
Made in Sweden
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on out ear to straighten out ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in place until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Warning: Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness, which could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
McKeon Products, Inc.
Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 HZ, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce the effectiveness in attenuating noise. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. Refer to directions for proper fit.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.63x 2.63x 4.38
Item Code: 427804
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.