- Advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention
- Fluid-resistant stretch nylon cover
- Hand pump to adjust the cushion
The Balanced Aire Adjustable Cushion from Drive and Mason Medical is our premier pressure management cushion offering dynamic positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention. The flexible interconnected, independent air cells allow for deep immersion into the cushion providing optimal pressure redistribution to help increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance. The water-resistant, low-shear stretch cover includes adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair. The included hand pump allows adjustment of the cushion to individual patient comfort. The Balanced Aire is available in 4" high profile and 2" low profile heights.Features and Benefits
- Flexible interconnected, independent air cells allow for deep immersion into the cushion
- Premier pressure management cushion offering dynamic positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention
- Optimal pressure redistribution helps increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance
- Water-resistant, low-shear, stretch cover with adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair
- Hand pump to adjust the cushions to individual patient comfort
- Actual Product Weight: 5.22 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Non Skid Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 20"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 8047-20
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 20.0x 16.0x 4.0
Item Code: 362829
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.