- Hospital quality
- Height adjustable
- Supports up to 500 pounds
- Rust proof design
Made in ChinaLifetime limited warranty, see package for details. Adjusting the walker to fit you:
With your arm extended, the handle should be at wrist height. With your hand on the hand-grip, your arm should be flexed 20-30°. Wheelchair to walker transfer (no specific lower extremity injury):
With the wheelchair wheels locked, push down on the armrests and transfer one hand at a time to the walker. Wheelchair to walker transfer (injury to lower right leg or foot):
With the wheelchair wheels locked, push down on the armrests and transfer the left hand to the walker followed by the right hand. Three-Point Gait (for walking with walker):
1. Start with the middle of your foot even with the walker's back legs.
2-3. Pick the walker up and place it in front of you. Be sure all four legs are on the floor.
4-5. Then carefully step forward, one foot at a time.. © 2009 Medline Industries, Inc.
- This Product Contains Dry Natural Rubber.
- Be sure all locking mechanisms are secure before using the walker.
- When using wheels use on front legs only, or with wheels on all four legs with proper rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker forward and then the other side without lifting the walker.
- Use Medline accessories only. Use of other accessories may result in improper fit and risk of fall or injury.
- Do not use on stairs.
- Watch out for:
- Electric cord in path
- Water or oil on floor
- Throw rugs
- Toys on floor
- Corners of bedspreads
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 12.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 29.5x 34.6
Item Code: 473156
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.