Featuring easy-to-use push-button mechanisms that may be operated by the fingers, palm or side of hand, each side of this lightweight walker operates independently. Enjoy easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability when standing up, while the front cross braces located near the top of the walker allow full stride.
- Sturdy 1" aluminum tubing folds to a slim 4 1/2" for easy transportation and storage.
- Contoured textured, PVC handgrips provide additional patient comfort.
- Height adjusts from 30" to 43 1/2" in one-inch increments.
- Width inside hand grips: 20 1/2"
- Width inside base legs: 28"
- Depth opened at base: 19".
- 500-lb. weight capacity.
With your arm extended, the handle should be at wrist height. With your hand on the hand-grip, your arm should be flexed 20-30°. Wheelchair to walker transfer (no specific lower extremity injury):
With the wheelchair wheels locked, push down on the armrests and transfer one hand at a time to the walker. Wheelchair to walker transfer (injury to lower right leg or foot):
With the wheelchair wheels locked, push down on the armrests and transfer the left hand to the walker followed by the right hand. Three-Point Gait (for walking with walker):
1. Start with the middle of your foot even with the walker's back legs.
2-3. Pick the walker up and place it in front of you. Be sure all four legs are on the floor.
4-5. Then carefully step forward, one foot at a time.. © 2009 Medline Industries, Inc.
- This Product Contains Dry Natural Rubber.
- Be sure all locking mechanisms are secure before using the walker.
- When using wheels use on front legs only, or with wheels on all four legs with proper rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker forward and then the other side without lifting the walker.
- Use Medline accessories only. Use of other accessories may result in improper fit and risk of fall or injury.
- Do not use on stairs.
- Watch out for:
- Electric cord in path
- Water or oil on floor
- Throw rugs
- Toys on floor
- Corners of bedspreads
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 12.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 29.5x 34.6
Item Code: 473156
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.