- Suresites' MVTR is designed for optimum fluid management and to help provide a moist wound healing environment.
- Suresite is conformable to difficult-to-dress areas.
- Microporous techology provides protection against pathogens while ensuring breathability.
- Provides a clear view for monitoring wound conditions
- Convenient 2x3 inch size with one tape and label makes it ideal for I.V. use
- Promotes wound healing
- Latex-free adhesive
- Gentle on the skin, but stays firmly in place
- Prevents skin breakdown
- Protects surgical incisions
- Impervious to bacteria
- Cleanse the application site with saline or appropriate cleanser such as Skintegrity Wound Cleanser
- Dry the surrounding area to ensure it is free of any greasy substance
- Allow any skin prep to dry completely
- Remove the backing paper and expose the adhesive surface
- Gently place the dressing over the wound and apply it, leaving at least 1" healthy peri-wound skin around the wound
- Dressing can be worn up to seven days depending upon the amount of drainage or as frequently as primary dressing indicates.
- Pick up a corner of the dressing and begin stretching it horizontally along the skin surface, breaking the adhesive bond.
- Continue stretching from the edges toward the center. When two sides of the dressing are partially removed, grasp both sides and stretch it horizontally, parallel to the skin.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 5.8x 3.3
Item Code: 609278