- Finally, a non-DEET product that works
- Long-lasting effective protection
- Continuously sprays
Ditch The DEET!
- Finally A Non-DEET Product That Works!
- Long-Lasting Effective Mosquito Protection
- Continuous Spray
Eco-Spray® bottle uses a patented mechanical delivery system to create an aerosol-like spray.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label prior to use. Hold 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Do not inhale. Do not spray directly on face or enclosed areas. To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on. Slightly moisten with a slow sweeping motion. Excessive amounts or frequent reapplication is unnecessary. Do not apply to hands of small children. Repels mosquitoes and ticks for up to 8 hours. Do not exceed two applications per day. Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin. Do not apply directly on face. Apply sparingly around ears. Storage and disposal: Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. If empty-do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled-call you local solid waste agency or 1-800-526-9377 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. First aid: If in eyes-hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed-call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-858-7387 for emergency medical information. Physical hazards: Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperature above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not smoke when applying.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.0x 7.3
Item Code: 184407
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.