- 1.4-ounce tube of night cream
- Helps reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- For healthier, younger-looking skin
- Retinol facial treatment with multi-vitamins
- Clinically proven to help soften and smooth skin
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist recommended brand
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, and free of drying alcohol
- Formula contains retinol, the #1 dermatologist-recommended anti-aging ingredient
Help improve the signs of aging with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Night. This nightly moisturizing cream is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. The formula contains retinol, a pure form of vitamin A, which works deep within skin where wrinkles develop. Formula with pro vitamin B5, vitamin E, and special moisturizers helps boost moisture levels for softer, smoother skin. This Dermatologist-Recommended Brand, oil-free cream absorbs quickly and won't clog pores. It is hypoallergenic and free of oils, fragrances, and drying alcohol.
Questions? (USA only) 1-800-582-4048
or www.neutrogena.com Use a pearl sized amount nightly, after cleansing, in place of your regular moisturizer. You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert to nightly use. For first use puncture seal with end of cap.
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.85x 1.6x 6.2
Item Code: 717012
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.