- Use with neutrogena light therapy acne mask
- Powers thirty 10 minute acne treatment sessions
- Clears acne and allows skin to heal
- Dermatologist in-office acne technology
- Clinically proven technology
- Blue light targets acne-causing bacteria
- Red light reduces acne inflammation
- 100% chemical free and uv free treatment
- For all skin types
- Just 10 minutes a day
- One step at home treatment
The Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator should be used after you finish your first 30 sessions with the mask. Keep your mask, and use this activator to power thirty additional 10 minute light therapy acne treatment sessions. The activator ensures that the right amount of light is emitted during each session to give you the best results. It works with the face mask, which harnesses the power of clinically proven technology to clear acne and allow skin to heal itself. Connect the activator to your mask and use daily to see clearer, healthier skin with this chemical free and UV free treatment.
Questions? 800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.neutrogena.com Refer to Light Therapy Acne Mask package insert for full instructions for use.Other Information:
Storage & operating conditions: 5°C to 25°C, up to 60% relative humidity; atmospheric pressure: 700-1060 hPa. Shipping conditions: -20°C to 45°C, up to 75% relative humidity, atmospheric conditions 700-1060 hPa.
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.49x 1.88x 5.8
Item Code: 966371
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.