- 6.7-fluid ounce tube of exfoliating cleanser
- Cleans and exfoliates for smoother, more even-toned skin
- Visibly reduces the look of pores
- Exfoliators sweep away dead surface skin
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acid formula removes dirt, oil, and makeup
- From a dermatologist recommended brand
- Pores can look up to half their size in 2 weeks
- Non-comedogenic, soap-free, and clean-rinsing
Get a smoother, refreshed complexion with Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser. This cleanser helps visibly reduce the look of pores and gives you more evenly toned skin. The cleanser's dermatologist-tested alpha and beta hydroxy acid formula works in two ways to deliver results. First, gentle exfoliators sweep away dead surface skin and smooth over rough, uneven patches. Alpha and beta hydroxyl acid formula also penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt, oil, and makeup that can clog and enlarge them. With daily use, pores can look up to half their size in just two weeks. The cleanser is non-comedogenic, soap-free, and clean-rinsing.
Questions or comments? Call 800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.neutrogena.com Use daily for best results. Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly. If you experience any dryness or irritation, use less frequently.
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.51
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.3x 3.3x 7.15
Item Code: 727423
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.