- Does not over-dry and visibly reduces breakouts in 8 hours
- Specially formulated for acne skin
- Salicylic acid helps clear and prevent breakouts
- With natural botanicals, lotion helps soothe skin and helps prevent irritation
- Clinically proven to be fast-acting and gentle
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- 1.7-fluid ounce tube of facial moisturizer
Clear breakouts fast and moisturize skin with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion. This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft as it fights the multiple symptoms of acne to quickly clear breakouts and help prevent future breakouts. Maximum strength salicylic acid acne medicine penetrates into pores to unblock oil and help prevent future breakouts while a proprietary combination of soothing natural botanicals help reduce irritation, peeling, and dryness. Oil-free and non-comedogenic, this formula is clinically proven to visibly reduce breakouts in 8 hours. To effectively maintain smooth, clear skin, use daily on entire face to treat breakouts quickly, help prevent future breakouts, and leave skin soft.
Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.4x 5.65
Item Code: 659725
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.