The Nexcare™ Opticlude™ Orthoptic eye patch is specifically designed to help treat amblyopia (also known as lazy eye) as part of your doctor recommended treatment plan. This eye patch is super easy to apply. Let your little one take on the day with confidence with the help of the Nexcare™ Opticlude™ Orthoptic Eye Patch.
- Breathable backing for all-day comfort
- Non-stick pad
- Gentle adhesive
- Contoured for comfort
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Designed for use in treating amblyopia (lazy eye) and strabismus (crossed eyes), as part of your doctor recommended treatment plan
- Size: Regular and Jr
- Package contents: 20
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
- Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
- Center eye patch over the affected area with the narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or pull skin.
- Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light finger tip pressure.
- Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres.
To Remove Eye Patch: Slowly peel edges toward the center of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from the patch.(c) 3M 1998
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.35x 3.35
Item Code: 666472
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.