Nice! Frozen Pizza Snack Rolls4.0 oz.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to at least 165 degrees F before eating. Promptly refrigerate unused portions. Ovens vary. Cooking times and oven temperatures may need adjusted.
Microwave (1100 Watt)
For FAST preparation. For best results, microwave only 6 rolls at a time.
1. Place a double layer of paper towels on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Arrange 6 frozen rolls in a circle on the plate.
3. Cook on HIGH for 55 to 65 seconds. If not thoroughly cooked, rotate plate 1/4 turn and microwave up to an additional 10 seconds.
4. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes to complete cooking. Conventional Oven
For crispier Pizza Snack Rolls, use conventional oven directions.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Arrange a single layer of 6 to 12 frozen rolls, evenly spread on a baking sheet.
3. Cook on center rack for 8 to 10 minutes (if cooking more rolls, increase cooking time accordingly).
4. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes to complete cooking. Cook thoroughly. Keep frozen.©2017 Walgreen Co.
|Pepperoni Pizza Snack Rolls|
|Serving Size||6 Rolls|
|Serving Per Container||7|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories From Fat - Calories||90|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.55x 7.25x 10.9
Item Code: 153889
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.