- Shampoo fights dandruff outbreaks
- Ketoconazole 1% controls flaking, scaling, and itching
- Use just twice a week
- Thick, rich lather rinses clean
Fight dandruff outbreaks with Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This powerful shampoo controls flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. It combines the effectiveness of ketoconazole 1%, a proven dandruff-fighting ingredient, with salon-tested gentleness. Use it just twice a week in between your regular shampoos to control dandruff. It's gentle enough to use on color-treated, chemically processed, and gray hair, and has a thick, rich lather that rinses clean and leaves your hair smelling fresh.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- wet hair thoroughly
- apply shampoo, generously lather, rinse thoroughly. Repeat.
- use every 3-4 days for up to 8 weeks if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Then use only as needed to control dandruff.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Storage: Store between 35 degrees and 86 degrees F (2 degrees and 30 degrees C). Protect from light. Protect from freezing.
©Johnson & Johnson
Do Not Use:
- on scalp that is broken or inflamed
- if you are allergic to ingredients in this product.
When Using This Product:
- do not get into eyes
- if product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop Using This Product If:
- rash appears
- condition worsens or does not improve in 2-4 weeks
For External use only.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Controls the flaking, scaling, and itching associated with dandruff.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.57
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.95x 7.1
Item Code: 415648
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.