Unique European streamline design combined with great fashion.
Low center of gravity for greater stability and balance.
Soft foam offset handle rotates for use with either left or right hand.
- Height adjustable 30-39"
- Aluminum with steel base
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
Made in ChinaLimited lifetime warranty. How to adjust your cane:
- Unscrew the outer cane sleeve lock where the base of the cane fits into the outer sleeve
- Depress the brass knob release that is visible in the series of holes for vertical height adjustment
- Lengthen or shorten cane to desired height
- Tighten outer cane sleeve lock
- Wear your regular walking shoes
- The top of the cane should be even with the break in your wrist and/or your hip joint
- Place the cane 6" in front of your and 6" over to the side. Your elbow should be bent at a 20 to 30 degree angle
- Use the cane in the hand of the opposite side of your injured or weaker leg
- Stand in a triangular position. Place your good foot behind your body and your weak or injured foot in front of your opposite of the cane, forming the three points of a triangle. The toe of your weak/injured foot should line up with the cane
- Move the good foot first to the front of your body and maintain a triangular position. Then move your weak/injured foot and the cane together in front of your good foot. Make sure that the cane tip meets the floor flatly
- Take short steps to maintain your balance
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.72
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.6x 6.6x 29.0
Item Code: 317646
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.