Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Model BP786 Cuff that fits Standard & Large Arms1.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
- No. 1 doctor & pharmacist recommended
- Manage & track your last 120 readings
- Comfortable & simple to adjust
When you trust your heart to Omron, you'll be empowered by accuracy.
Replacing the BP791IT
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Manage and track your last 120 readings on your smartphone, compatible with Apple iPhone® 5, 5C, 5S; iOS 7+, Samsung Galaxy S® III, Galaxy S® 4; Android 4.3+
- Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning ensuring a precise reading and expandable cuff fits standard and large arms
- Easy-to-read screen features a backlight, extra large digits and multi-colored indicator lights that show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Feel empowered by accuracy with exclusive technology that automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes and detects irregular heartbeats
The Omron 10 Series plus Bluetooth Smart home blood pressure monitor has all the features of our 10 Series monitor and more. Now you can access your readings anywhere, anytime with our new Omron Wellness mobile and Website apps. That way it's easier for you to track your progress and take the right steps to manage your heart. This home blood pressure monitor also contains Omron's Advanced Accuracy feature which helps ensure consistent, precise readings. With the touch of a button you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure, and be assured your numbers are accurate.
Made in China
©Omron Healthcare, Inc.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.7
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.25x 4.75x 9.75
Item Code: 350005
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.