- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- For dry, sensitive and irritated skin
- Restore and maintain skin elasticity
Nature's Own Miracle Moisturizer
- No Animal Testing
- Pure Vegetable Soap
All Shea Butters Are Not Created Equal
Our Shea Butter soaps contain 20% Unrefined Shea Butter, with all the healing properties intact. Most others contain less than 2%.
Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A and E, African Shea Butter has been used for centuries for its exceptional healing properties and unsurpassed ability to help nourish and protect the skin. Shea Butter is produced from the nut of the Karite (ka - ree - tay) tree, found only in Africa. Women harvest the Shea nuts then process them by hand into Shea Butter.
Our Shea Butter Soaps Last Longer
- Great for dry, sensitive and irritated skin
- Revitalizes, softens and maintains skin moisture
- High fatty acid content help keep skin soft, supple and nourished
- Helps restore and maintain skin elasticity and tone
A portion of your purchase will be donated to help pay for the education of children in Benin, West Africa.
Model No: B50120
Hand Made in Benin, West Africa
Questions? 1-877-574-8680 or visit outofafricashea.com
© 2006 Out Of Africa
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.38x 1.25x 3.5
Item Code: 450100
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.