- Artificial flavor.
- 250 Calories.
- Peptamen Junior is a 100% whey, enzymatically hydrolyzed, complete elemental medical food for GI-compromised children ages 1-10.
- The customized lipid blend contains an MCT/LCT ratio of 60:40 to enhance absorption.
- Vanilla flavored for oral or tube feeding use.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the NAS-NRC RDA for 18 key vitamins and minerals for children ages 1-10 in 1000 ml (4 cans).
- Osmolality is 380 mOsm/kg water.
- 1 kcal/ml.
- 30 g Protein/lt.
- Lactose and gluten free (not for individuals with galactosemia).
- Not for parenteral use.
- May be stored unopened at room temperature.
- For oral use, best served chilled.
- Do not freeze.
- Shake well before opening.
- Once opened, unused portions should be tightly covered, refrigerated, and used within 24 hours.
- Use as directed by a medical professional.
- Contains ingredients (i.e. partially hydrolyzed whey protein, from cow's milk protein) that may not be appropriate for individuals with food allergies.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 17.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 16.4x 11.0
Item Code: 516188
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.