- Absorbent gel locks in wetness in seconds
- Antibacterial polymer eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Baking soda to neutralize odor
With built-in attractant. 200% more absorbent.* 12 hour protection. Quality products your best friend will love! Dimensions: 3.06 sq. ft. (21in x 21in), 0.28 sq. m. (53cm x 53cm).
*Than regular PetShoppe training pads
Made in China
- Unfold and place training pad, blue plastic side down, in a confined area, allowing plenty of space.
- Keep the pad in an area where your puppy stays, but away from his bed and food.
- Place your dog on the pad so he can smell the pad and get used to it. You should do this several times.
- If your dog relieves himself elsewhere, bring him back to the pad immediately. This will reinforce the pad is the place to soil.
- When the dog relieves himself on the pad, praise him and reward him with a treat. Rewarding him will let him know he is doing what you want him to.
- Dispose of soiled pad and replace when needed.
- Once your dog is relieving himself on a regular basis on the pad, begin moving the pad closer to the door and eventually outdoors. This will complete the training process.
- Consistency, praise, and patience will help you and your puppy!
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.75x 6.65x 10.7
Item Code: 942505
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.