Milk of magnesia is gentle and stimulant-free so it works more like nature intended. Comfortable, cramp-free relief in a bottle.
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- Shake well before use
- Dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
- For accurate dosing, use the enclosed dosing cap
- mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)
- Children 6 to 11 years: 15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: magnesium 500 mg
- Store at room temperature and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium-restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
|Serving Size||15 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.3x 5.2
Item Code: 161727
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.