Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation,Light0.47 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
- Revolutionary cushion foundation
- Multi-tasking benefits
- With SPF 50 broad spectrum sunscreen
All-in-1 ABC: Airbrushing, blurring and correcting. Cushion technology. With SPF 50 broad spectrum sunscreen.
ABC Cushion Technology
Ultra-fluid, lightweight formula delivers an instantly smoothing & firming effect, while hydrating skin for effortless perfection:
- High-Tech Cushion - Unique cushion sponge delivery system dispenses the perfect dose. Each tap delivers customizable light to medium coverage.
- ABC Formula - Featuring a proprietary ABC blend of complexion enhancing minerals, soothing plant extracts, smoothing antioxidants and skin nourishing vitamins for moisturizing & brightening benefits that leave skin with a luminous finish.
- Luxurious Puff Applicator - Provides a cooling & skin refreshing finish upon application. Ultraconvenient for on-the-go!
1st Ever Mineral ABC Cushion Foundation
- Weightless mineral formula provides the multi-tasking benefits of an alphabet cream with the gentle, flawless, skin-perfecting effects of minerals!
- Revolutionary cushion foundation instantly corrects visible imperfections, blurs fine lines and pores with a perfected airbrushed finish.
- SPF 50 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen protects from UVA/UVB rays.
Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Gluten free. Cruelty free. Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. Recommended for daily use by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Apply pressure onto cushion with puff applicator to release the perfect dose of foundation for customizable light to medium coverage. Gently pat puff onto skin. Flip cushion for extended foundation usage. Close inner ld tightly to prevent prodcut from drying out.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
©Physicians Formula, Inc.
For external use only. Do not use on damage or broken skin.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.34x 2.88x 3.62
Item Code: 927990
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.