PurAmino Hypoallergenic Amino Acid Based Powdered Formula with Iron14.1 oz.
- For severe cow's milk allergy
- Nutritionally complete
- Promotes brain & eye development
- For infants and toddlers with severe cow's milk protein and multiple food allergies
- Proven effective in babies with severe cow's milk allergy
- Nutritionally complete for infants and toddlers*
- Expert-recommended levels of DHA and ARA to promote brain and eye development
- 0-24 months
- From the makers of Nutramigen
*Dietary reference intakes include a recommendation for fiber & 12 months of age.Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder
- Cap bottle and shake well
1-800-BABY123 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Saturday Central Time
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Carnitine - Vitamins||2mg|
|Taurine - Vitamins||6mg|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.9
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 4.1x 4.4
Item Code: 173633
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.