Frequently bought with...
Fights Coughs Naturally | Soothes Sore Throats
These drops are our sugar free version of Emils Richterich's original 1930 herbal recipe. They are made today as they have always been, using natural menthol and Ricola’s delicious mixture of Swiss Alpine herbs. Fights coughs naturally. Soothes sore throats.
Ricola natural herbs are cultivated in carefully chosen Swiss mountain areas to ensure optimal quality and purity of the herbs.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
Ricola® Naturally Better Products®
Made in Switzerland
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop
- Excessive use may have a laxative effect
- Store in a dry place
- Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
- Exchange information: 2 drops = free exchange, 7 drops = 1 fruit. Dietary exchanges based on exchange lists for diabetes
©2014 Ricola Ltd.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious. Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth and sore throat
|Serving Size||1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 5.05x 7.35
Item Code: 469812