Frequently bought with...
- For old and new scars
- With quick drying, colorless, odorless
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Silicone is the #1 plastic surgeon recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient*
- 100% silicone gel
- Advanced technology: Self-drying silicone formula forms a protective layer
- Efficacy day & night: Clear and odorless therapy, ensures easy and convenient treatment
- Prevent & treat: Softens and flattens raised scars after surgery or injury
- For old and new scars
- Patented Kelo-cote technology
80% of patients rated ScarAway (Kelo-cote patented technology) effectiveness as good/very good on a wide range of scars. Reduce the appearance of scars resulting from: surgery, injury, burns, acne, insect bites, cuts, scrapes.
Ideal for use on any part of the body, even exposed or hard-to-treat areas. Improves the appearance of scare from: Surgery, burns, cuts/injury, C-sections, cosmetic procedures & trauma. ScarAway carries patented, transparent, self-drying silicone gel technology which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation ScarAway works on newly healed wounds and on visible older scars including hypertrophic scars and keloids. Even scars that are years old and appear raised and discolored can become flatter, smoother, and less visible - closer to your skin's natural texture and color.
- Advanced silicone technology
- 24 hour efficacy with twice daily application
- Silky smooth
- Suitable for sensitive skin
*In the U.S.- source: Alpha Impact Rx
1. Sepehmanesh M. Komp Dermatologie 2006; 1:30-32
ScarAway is intended for the management of old and new scars, including hypertrophic and keloid scars, resulting from surgery, trauma, wounds and burns. For prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed. ScarAway is suitable for use on children or people with sensitive skin. This 10g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scar size 3¿4 inches (7.5¿10cm).
For Use: Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry. Apply ScarAway twice daily as a very thin coat and allow to dry. Once dry, ScarAway can be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen. Recommended duration of treatment is 60¿90 days.
©2011 Advanced Bio-Technologies, Inc
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns and open wounds.
- ScarAway should not be used on dermatological conditions that disrupt the integrity of the skin.
- ScarAway may stain clothing if not completely dry.
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 20¿25°C (68¿77°F).
Kelo Cote® is intended for the management of old and new scars, including hypertrophic and keloid scars, resulting from surgery , trauma, wounds and burns.
For painful, sensitive, hard-to-reach or widespread scars, touch-free Kelo-cote® Spray is also available.
For prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed of sutures are removed. Kelo-cote® is suitable for use on children or people sensitive skin. This 10g tube is enough for 90 days effective treatment of a scare size 3-4 inches/7.5-10cm.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.5x 5.3
Item Code: 973342
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.