- Capacitive button allows for convenient one-touch menu selections
- Designed for use with Google cardboard via IOS or Android smartphone
- Comfortable head strap provides a hands-free 3D experience
Audio jack access for optional headphone use. Adjustable head straps and soft eye pads provide hands-free viewing.
Made in China
- Take special care to ensure that you are not near other people, objects, stairs, balconies, windows, furniture, or other items that you can bump into or knock down when using ¿ or immediately after using¿the Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset
- Make sure the Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset is level and secured comfortably on your head, and that you see a single, clear image.
- Ease into the use of the Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset to allow your body to adjust; use for only a few minutes at a time at first, and only increase the amount of time using the Gear VR gradually as you grow accustomed to virtual reality. Looking around when first entering virtual reality can help you adjust to any small differences between your real world movements and the resulting virtual reality experience.
- Take at least a 10 to 15 minute break every 30 minutes, even if you don¿t think you need it. Each person is different, so take more frequent and longer breaks if you feel discomfort. You should decide what works best.
Use only in a safe environment. The Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset produces an immersive virtual reality experience that distracts you from and blocks your view of your actual surroundings.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. As with all electrical products, precautions should be observed during handling and use to reduce the risk of electrical shock.
- Always be aware of your surroundings when using the Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset and remain seated at all times.
- Do not handle sharp or otherwise dangerous objects while using the Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset. Never wear the Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset in situations that require attention, such as walking, bicycling, or driving.
- Your mobile device is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it because they could hurt themselves and others, damage the mobile device, or make calls that increase your mobile device bill.
- Keep the mobile device and all its parts and accessories out of the reach of small children.
- The Smartphone 360° Virtual Reality Headset shall never be modified or used for anything except its intended purpose.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.0x 4.0x 8.25
Item Code: 986953
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.