- Protects against clenching & grinding
- Comfortable fit
- Easy to mold
Get Relief From Grinding AND Clenching Teeth.
Dental Protector for Nighttime Teeth Grinding and Clenching (Bruxism)
Two (2) Guards Included!
- Comfortable Fit
- Easy to Mold
- Protects Against Both Clenching and Grinding
- BPA & Latex Free
- 2 Dental Protectors
- 1 Storage Case
- Easy to Follow Molding Instructions
Designed by a TMJ Dentist for Protection & Comfort.
- The Patented “Front Tooth” design of SmartGuard® prevents any contact on the back teeth, which helps the jaw muscles to relax and reduces clenching.
- Designed using advanced technology dentists have used for decades for the relief of Bruxism.
- One size fits all.
Most of our customers are able to obtain an excellent fit the first time they try. However, if you are still not satisfied with the fit and comfort of SmartGuard® Night Guard and you would like to try to fit it again, we will send you a new one. Simply follow the enclosed instructions on how to receive a replacement. We will make the replacement in order to provide you with a comfortable and effective dental protector. Complete fitting instructions are inside package, and there is a toll-free number to call for extra help.
Made in the USA
SmartGuard® is easily molded at home:
- Heat water
- Soften guard
- Mold to your teeth
Complete molding instructions are included in the packaging as well as a toll free customer service number.
Do not use:
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you wear braces, dentures, or other dental products.
- If you can wiggle any of your teeth.
- If your dentist told you that you have TMJ.
- If you have any tooth or jaw pain, or pain with bruxing or tooth grinding.
- As an athletic mouth guard. Product does not absorb shock.
- For more than three months without consulting your dentist.
- For more than 12 consecutive hours. Product is for night time use.
Ask a dentist before use if you have:
- Loose fillings, loose caps, or cavities with no fillings.
- Clicking of your jaw.
- Jaw pain, teeth pain, face pain, or have a hard time chewing.
- Two or more missing teeth.
- Mouth sores.
- Gum disease or bleeding gums.
- Serious breathing, respiratory, or other health problems.
When using this product:
- See your dentist every six months.
Stop using & see your dentist if you develop any of the following:
- Your same symptoms last even after several weeks of use.
- The product easily falls out of your mouth.
- The product causes you to gag or feel uncomfortable.
- You have bleeding gums, soreness, or other reaction inside your mouth.
- You notice new symptoms (jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking) because of the product.
- You have loose teeth or a change in your bite that lasts more than a few minutes after taking product out.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.75x 2.0x 6.0
Item Code: 938017
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.