- Relieves sinus congestion and cold symptoms
- Acetaminophen for reducing pain and fever
- Dextromethorphan for suppressing cough
- Guaifenesin for reducing mucus
- Phenylephrine hcl for relieving congestion
- Non-drowsy formula
Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain + Cold relieves sinus congestion and cold symptoms. Each non-drowsy caplet contains acetaminophen, a pain reliever and fever reducer; phenylephrine HCl, a nasal decongestant; guaifenesin, an expectorant; and dextromethorphan HBr, a cough suppressant. You'll get temporary relief from coughing, nasal congestion, sore throat, headache, and minor aches and pains--plus help loosening mucus to make your coughs more productive.
Questions or comments? call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Each caplet contains: sodium 3 mg
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 aluminum lake (tartrazine) as a color additive
©Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222) quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
|Pressure + Pain + Cold Caplets|
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.79x 4.53x 2.92
Item Code: 312620