Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
Designed For Ultra Stimulation
- Delicately Textured Ribs - Designed for extra sensation.
- Made From Premium Quality Latex - To help reduce the risk.
- Silky Smooth Lubricant - For comfort and sensitivity.
- Golden Transparent Color - To add to the sensory experience.
- Special Reservoir End - For extra safety.
- Each Condom is Electronically Tested - To help ensure reliability.
Trojan Brand Latex Condoms, when used properly, are highly effective against pregnancy - although no contraceptive can guarantee 100% effectiveness. Any use of Trojan Brand Latex Condoms for other than vaginal intercourse can increase the potential of damage to the condom. Trojan Brand Latex Condoms, when used properly, may help reduce the risk of catching or spreading many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia infections, genital herpes, and AIDS; however, they cannot eliminate the risk. For maximum benefits, it is important to follow the instructions for use printed on the inner side of this package. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the benefits of a condom. During intimate contact, lesions and various body fluids can transmit STDs. Therefore, a new condom should be applied each and every time before any such contact occurs.
Made in USA
Please Note: Due to nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperature above 100°F. © 2009 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection [AIDS] and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus [HPV] and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 2.9x 4.4
Item Code: 610282
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.