Frequently bought with...
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
2 in 1 Bullet & Fingertip Massager
- Soft & Comfortable
- Portable & Waterproof
- Lasts Up To 50 Minutes
Perfect for even more intense stimulation. Soft and comfortable to the touch. Portable and waterproof - take it anywhere. Batteries included - lasts up to 50 minutes and replaceable. Includes a pouch for discreet storage.
- 1 - Vibrating Fingertip Massager
- 1 - Premium Latex Condom
- 1 - Storage Pouch
Made in China
Please Note: Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.© 2007 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
This product is intended for use as a novelty product only. Any product use for medical purpose or for a use that has an adverse effect on any function of the body is prohibited. Sold as a novelty only.
Condom product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction. This massager is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Carefully read all warnings and directions for use on the insert. The following information applies to the condom included in this package.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100°F.
Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection [AIDS] and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus [HPV] and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy; less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 4.2x 4.3
Item Code: 742353