Tweezerman Skin Care Tool Stainless1.0 ea
- Save on salon services with convenient 2-in-1 tool for in home use
- Same high-grade tool used by professional estheticians in salons/spas to maintain blemish-free complexions
- Thin angled wire specially designed to gently and flawlessly roll out mature white heads
- Flat loop end designed to effectively press out blackheads without damaging skin
- Textured body provides a no-slip grip for added comfort and control
- Premium quality stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
For a clear complexion. Safely and gently remove blackheads and whiteheads with this stainless steel dual sided essential for clear skin maintenance. A must have for the DIY at-home-facial fan.
Made in India
Use with extreme care. Take a hot, steamy shower or use a hot washcloth to open pores. For whiteheads, wait until the blemish has broken open then gently glide the angled wire over it to release debris from the pore. Use the opposite side's long, flat loop to gently press out blackheads without damaging skin. Remember to always sterilize tool first with alcohol or antibacterial soap and hot water. Use on only pre-cleansed skin and be sure to clean both skin and tool again after use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.7x 2.5x 6.25
Item Code: 749822
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.