- Non-habit forming
- #1 pharmacist recommended ingredient*
- Child-resistant packaging
*Pharmacy Times - OTC survey.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 tablets (25 mg each) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Place 2 tablets on tongue; tablets dissolve with or without water
- Allow tablets to dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, eve one used on skin
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 4.0x 3.05
Item Code: 535204
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.